venerdì 9 ottobre 2009

Daily Limit Break

Woot! I'm so happy I can't believe it, I just came back from the gym and I'm quite happy of the workout (just a bit disappointed on one thing... more to come).
I thought the 70kg at the Inversed Lat Machine were my final limit for this strength schedule... I guess I was wrong.
Today I was able to raise the weight to 75kg without much effort (if we don't consider the hard part: getting in position... 13kg of differences between your weight and how much weight you're going to pull... well you got the picture), and I was able to raise the weight on the Wide Bent Over Row too.

The only disappointment was the Curl... I still can't break the 25kg limit and that's a bit depressing.

Well, that's all for this update. Here's a goodie :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento