mercoledì 7 ottobre 2009

My Routine (3rd Month)

Good morning everyone.
I was thinking about what to post here to keep you informed, so I decided to write down my actual routine.

It's a 3 days routine, and it's focused on strength improvement. I've been doing this for 3 weeks (this one is the 4th), and it's almost at the end. Next weel will be the last, and it will be a bit different.

First Day (Pecs - Shoulders - Triceps):
Bench Press - 3 series x 5 repetitions each - Started out with 30Kg, now I'm on 50Kg
Inclined Bench Press - 3 x 8 - Started at 10Kg, now at 16Kg
Pek Dek (or however you write that) - 3 x 5 - Started at 40Kg, now at 55Kg
Military Press - 3 x 8 - Started at 11Kg, now at 12Kg (I know, low increment D:)
Close Grip Bench Press - 3 x 5 - Started at 30Kg, now at 40Kg
Crunch.

Second Day (Legs):
Leg Press - 3 x 5 - Started at 70Kg, now at 110Kg
Back Squat - 3 x 8 - Started at 20Kg, now at 50Kg
Seated Leg Curl - 4 x 6 - Started at 35Kg, now at 60Kg
Standing Calf Raise - 3 x 10 - Started at 35Kg, now at 60Kg
Reverse Crunch.

Third Day (Back - Biceps):
Inversed Lat Machine - 3 x 5 - Started at 40Kg, now at 75Kg
Wide Bent Over Row - 3 x 8 - Started at 10Kg, now at 18kg
Curl (w/Barbell) - 3 x 5 - Started at 20Kg, now at 25Kg
Extensions.

Until now I've always trained w/out supplements. I started taking them yesterday (proteins, creatin, and, today, I'll start with BCCA).

That's all folks for now :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento