mercoledì 7 ottobre 2009

Limit Break!

As someone asked, I will post here the supplements I'm taking.
Feel free to comment.

On a sidenote, I broke the 50Kg limit on the squat today. 60Kg is the new weight :)

Proteins: 60g/day divided in 2 30g-doses. I take them for breakfast and before going to bed in days I'm not training. If I'm training I use the breakfast dose right after the workout.

Creatin: 10g/day for the first 10 days (2nd day today), divided in 4 2,5g doses. 2 of them are being taken with the protein, the other 2 are distributed during the day, but long after the important meals (eg: middle morning/afternoon). After these 10 days, I'll go down to 5g/day, in 2 2,5g doses, and that's it.

BCCA: I'm taking these guys only on the days of the workouts, 3g before the training and 3g after.

And that's all about it.

For more infos, just ask.

If someone's interested in it, I'll have a 'donate' button on the blog as soon as paypal confirms my account. So if you want to help me (beside the always appreciated comments), you'll know what to do.

Enjoy :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento